replit billboardMade with Python
A billboard for Replit users to showcase any image or gif that they want... but only for 1 hour. The owner of the billboard can draw attention to their profile.
What do you want to show?Recent comments (23)
- Disallow files called "billboard_logo.gif"⠀⠀⠀⠀ [Not Done]
- Disallow any file with the word "billboard" in it [Not Done]
- Add a dark mode⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀[Not Done]
- Add a way to view old billboard images⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀[Not Done]
- Add a sort feature to the leader board (alphabetically (ascending, descending), points (ascending, descending), etc.)⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ [Not Done]
Now lock time displays in the user's local time. Also, the description is updated to include the new lock time period of 1 hour.
Thanks to @Firepup650 for the suggestions
- Update description to match new lock time [Done]
- Auto display time in the user's time zone⠀⠀[Done]
Add a caption to your billboard image, or don't. I don't really care.GLiQue1 year ago
Dayum why don't I get Ideas like this
Now, when you post an image, it's locked for 1 hourantoine1 year ago
@soren i'm going to feature you on the billboard :)
Show off your content, or something completely random, by adding a url to your image
ReplitLoadBalancerMade with Go
Want 2x RAM/CPU/Storage without any upgrades? Got a production load with massive traffic to run on replit? Just clone your repl and put them both behind this load balancer.
Want to showcase a random repl out of all your repls? Just Pin this repl and add all of your repls to the config file.Recent comments (0)