JustIs 2Made with Pygame
JustIs 2 is a relatively self-explanatory isometric illusion puzzle game! It comes complete with a campaign, custom level creation, and community sharing features!Recent comments (148)NithikWagh2 months ago
this game is as cool as a cucumber thats what the americans say rightNithikWagh2 months ago
cykaMicrosoftLeo513 months ago
the monument is impossibleMicrosoftLeo513 months ago
how do you rotate?IVANPOPOV237 months ago
how did you manage to make the level share code only 4 characters long?
Vargskelethor1 year ago
- Updated the "Next" button in the campaign level-complete screen to visually reflect when you have finished the final level.
- Fixed a case of unintended behavior when performing a specific relative non-Euclidean movement.
- Added a notification and help screen to inform non-signed-in users that they are not signed in and what the repercussions are.
New Among Us thread (#2): @joicegu was ejected, and 3 impostors remain. 0/10 tasks completed.
- Fixed JustIs 2 trying to save and retrieve user data, even when the user wasn't signed into Replit. Now non-account users can use JustIs 2 as intended.
- Garbled the key for the requests server pings.
- Introduced an important fix to the system for handling new and returning users' data.
RahulChoubey11 year ago
- Fixed the crash caused by v.2.0.4
- Improved logic for handling the data of users who last launched JustIs 2 in v.2.0.1.
It won't load for me. Also, 100th comment NICE