JustIs 2Made with Pygame
JustIs 2 is a relatively self-explanatory isometric illusion puzzle game! It comes complete with a campaign, custom level creation, and community sharing features!Recent comments (140)MicrosoftLeo517 days ago
the monument is impossibleMicrosoftLeo517 days ago
how do you rotate?IVANPOPOV234 months ago
how did you manage to make the level share code only 4 characters long?
Vargskelethor1 year ago
- Updated the "Next" button in the campaign level-complete screen to visually reflect when you have finished the final level.
- Fixed a case of unintended behavior when performing a specific relative non-Euclidean movement.
- Added a notification and help screen to inform non-signed-in users that they are not signed in and what the repercussions are.
New Among Us thread (#2): @joicegu was ejected, and 3 impostors remain. 0/10 tasks completed.
- Fixed JustIs 2 trying to save and retrieve user data, even when the user wasn't signed into Replit. Now non-account users can use JustIs 2 as intended.
- Garbled the key for the requests server pings.
- Introduced an important fix to the system for handling new and returning users' data.
RahulChoubey11 year ago
- Fixed the crash caused by v.2.0.4
- Improved logic for handling the data of users who last launched JustIs 2 in v.2.0.1.
It won't load for me. Also, 100th comment NICEJackCap11 year ago
how do you get past another angle?
My fellow returners, rejoice! If you want more to do in JustIs 2 than just play the campaign, check out the Custom Levels editor! You can create your own levels with all the same degree of freedom you saw expressed in the campaign. You can then share those levels with others using the "Share" button in the custom-level-selected menu, and import custom levels with the "Import" button in the New Level menu! If you have any questions, feel free to ask me!