Check Pi Digit TestMade with Python
Test to see how many digits of pi you know.Recent comments (6)realCheck4 months ago
Added start screen with instructions
Simplified Pi Digit Calculator
Sped up program and deleted backup version.
Updated to a newer, more power-consuming version. Failure to run will send the user to the older version of v2023Mar14.
Thanks to @StupidProgramm1 for the suggestion.
Renamed the program so that replit's algorithm can spread this game to more people. Only the game's title changed, no actual code was modified.
Major Update 1. Turned the value of pi into an environ file. It is no longer visible in the source code. 2. Expanded the maximum amount of digits to 1000.
Check Continuous CounterMade with Python
Start making numbers increase at the speed of light with this simple but impressive program!Recent comments (4)
Change clearing system for speed boost.
- Converted the code into a while loop so it runs faster.
- Made the zero delay version 11% faster. Get ready for some speed.
A Big Update was just released
- Added a new controlled mode, which allows you to press enter so you can transition to the next number. This allows you to control the speed.
- Added fancy lines (dashes) between numbers to look better.
- Added a delayed mode, which allows you to choose how long to wait before moving on to the next number. (Press 0 for speed/no delay)
- Pickup points! If you type in the wrong thing, then you can have a chance at redoing it. This makes it so that the program doesn't restart easily.
Modified toggle letter to start from s to any key besides n.
Among Us EjectionMade with Python
Want to see the amazing animation during ejection? Then play Among Us Ejection. The game will randomly choose if you are the imposter or a crewmate, then the smooth animation will come.Recent comments (8)
Fixed the bug where the role only gets selected at the beginning of the code instead of when the use reruns the program.
Converted console clearing system into a more compatible version. May lag on older machines.
Simplified while loop format
Fixed the bug where if you type something random it reruns the code.
Changed the code into a while loop, should run faster.
Big Update Massively simplified code. It should make running faster(?)
Added a function at the end to rerun the program.
This update modifies variable names. The next update will be a big one.