Cookie clickerMade with Pygame (Beta)
A fun little Cookie Clicker game :) I will expand this game with new features over time! PLEASE FORK THE GAME IF IT DOESN'T WORK!!!Recent comments (30)rech20203 days ago
and autoclicker is overpoweredrech20203 days ago
multiplier doesn't workOkkapokka12 days ago
- Added a completely new upgrade (The autoclicker)!
- The player can now find the new autoclicker upgrade from the shop, autoclicker will generate points for the player without having to click the cookie! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K RUNS!!! All feedback is welcome, enjoy! :)
also excuse my spelling im lazylol
also should probaly add some upgrades no afense
cool but it's really uniqely differentJoJaJett17 days ago
Very addicting and cool
//upvoteMohamedLoutfy28 days ago
good gameMohamedLoutfy28 days ago
2D SandboxMade with Pygame
Welcome to 2D Sandbox! Play with different elements and create a mess! There are right now 4 elements in the game (water, lava, acid and ice) but more will be added in the future! Keys: Press E to change the element you're using Press C to reset the playground Press P to disable/toggle particles to help reduce the lag Hold Left Click to draw with the elements!
I hope you enjoy!Recent comments (13)
it crashed lol
uhh its not working
3prp4 months ago
- Improved the physics of all the elements! The elements no longer create this "staircase" when being poured and when they come in contact with the ground!
This game is so good
NEW ELEMENT UPDATE!!!
- Added a completely new element which is "Ice"!
- Implemented the logic for how ice works with different elements!
- Added a new element "Acid"! Players can now interact with a new acid element, that destroys everything!
CAUTION!!! I'm working on fixing the bugs and issues that occur during gameplay! Next update will be about bug fixes :)
Added a new feature!
- The player can now disable/toggle particles by pressing "P" key.
Islander (OPEN ALPHA)Made with Pygame
Islander is a 2D open world survival exploration game completely built in Pygame! Explore beautiful randomly generated worlds with dynamic and beautiful terrain and get immersed into the world of Islander! Uncover tons of beautiful biomes, go swimming into the bright waters and even scare seagulls away from the beaches and shores! Islander also has a dynamic day/night cycle, so be sure to not get lost in the darkness of night!
The features of Islander:
- Explore a vast open world randomly generated by using Perlin noise and other parameters!
- Easy controls for all players!
- Dynamic day/night cycle!
- Seagulls! (Still a work in progress)
PLEASE NOTE!!! Islander is heavily under development and can contain issues, bugs and other things such as slow framerates! I will constantly update and improve on Islander so be patient :)
CRITICAL NOTE!!! Islander is really slow in Replit due to the limited resources. Consider copying the code and running it locally! :)Recent comments (3)
I've done some improvements to Islander in this small update! Hope you enjoy :)
- Added music for the main menu screen! Enjoy beautiful music in the main menu screen of Islander!
- Improved the stamina system and HUD!
- Many other fixes! There are still lots of bugs and issues but i'll try to fix them as soon as possible! Please be patient and enjoy! :)
One more update for today ;)
- Added a new "Keyboard mode" button in the main menu! Enabling it allows you to move with the arrow keys instead by using left click! There can be issues with it, just be patient i'll fix them as soon as i can! :)
Added a new "Stamina" gameplay mechanic! It's still pretty broken so be patient for fixes :)
- The player now has stamina! Walking and doing other activities require stamina and it will slowly decrease as you do them!
- You can gain stamina by staying completely still!
- Added a simple HUD for stamina!