JustIs 2Made with Pygame
JustIs 2 is a relatively self-explanatory isometric illusion puzzle game! It comes complete with a campaign, custom level creation, and community sharing features!Recent comments (129)JerryKooperOffi1 month ago
Vargskelethor1 month ago
- Updated the "Next" button in the campaign level-complete screen to visually reflect when you have finished the final level.
- Fixed a case of unintended behavior when performing a specific relative non-Euclidean movement.
- Added a notification and help screen to inform non-signed-in users that they are not signed in and what the repercussions are.
New Among Us thread (#2): @joicegu was ejected, and 3 impostors remain. 0/10 tasks completed.JerryKooperOffi1 month ago
JerryKooperOffi2 months ago
- Fixed JustIs 2 trying to save and retrieve user data, even when the user wasn't signed into Replit. Now non-account users can use JustIs 2 as intended.
- Garbled the key for the requests server pings.
- Introduced an important fix to the system for handling new and returning users' data.
RahulChoubey12 months ago
- Fixed the crash caused by v.2.0.4
- Improved logic for handling the data of users who last launched JustIs 2 in v.2.0.1.
It won't load for me. Also, 100th comment NICEJackCap12 months ago
how do you get past another angle?