The Arena v4.4.3 [Alpha Testing]Made with Python
- WSAD or Arrows for movement
- R to reset player location
- SPACE when touching target to increase score
Alpha version of the "The Arena", better when using outside platform! Example: Pycharm, Visual Code Studio and etc... Older Version: https://replit.com/@GamerZ3k/The-Arena-v40-Alpha
v4 - Release v4.1 - Movement Fixs v4.2 - Target v4.3 - Player Data v4.4 - Performance & LeaderboardRecent comments (6)
- Just Bug Fix Of Score
- Now official account of testing account is @PythonStudioTester, anyone who says he is tester is fake (note: this is alt account only owned by me)
- Performance Boots - now unnecessary files that keep running in background will stop running.
- Now there is a LeaderBoard and you can see if you can get in top!
- Made menu (pressing any button will start menu)
- Now players data saves to their names... (only after game timer run out)
- Increased Speed (2 --> 2.5)
- Decreased width of screen (1000 --> 800)
- Enter Button is in progress
Please report any bugs regarding on player data!
- Added Target, (It was supposed to be killed by bullets but bugs so ya next update)
- Increased speed (1 to 2.5)
- Credits for bug fixes CHAT GPT
v4.1 - Movement Fixs, What's new?
- increased the player speed (from 0.5 to 1)
- fixed a bug where you can't go left for some reasons (related to player speed being too low... I still don't know how this is related)