Lost in SpaceMade with PHP Web Server
This is a fun game me and my friends made for a school game jam. We made this in a hurry, so there might be some errors. If you have bugs to report or suggestions, please make sure to comment below, and hope you have fun playing our game!Recent comments (0)
Adventure GameMade with HTML, CSS, JSRecent comments (0)
Grape RunnerMade with HTML, CSS, JSRecent comments (0)
Game of NumbersMade with HTML, CSS, JS
R: reseed, P or Space: pause. patterns? https://replit.com/join/ckmsaipoel-alexdacoder /patterns.js change mode/speed? /game.jsRecent comments (4)
Go to /patterns.js to enter more patterns. Go to /game.js to config the game. (Link to repl: https://replit.com/join/ckmsaipoel-alexdacoder) Please don't delete/change any other stuff. I'm trusting you guys.
Right, I forgot about the rules, so here they are:
- Every 1000/tps milliseconds, one round of the rules (one tick) will execute.
- The default value for every box is -1.
- Each tick, the sum of the numbers from the 8 adjacent boxes of each box adds to the value of that box.
- The minimal value is -1. Numbers that go below that will be set to -1.
- If a number exceeds 6, then it will also be set to -1.
Note that since the code only updates the cells that have changed, if any ash remains, it will stay there until a reaction occurs in that cell. This does NOT affect the said reaction in any way.