Asymptote tetrahedronMade with HTML, CSS, JS
This is a tetrahedron I made using Asymptote.
Asymptote is a vector graphics language that I'm using.
I think this is the second Asymptote repl made in Replit.Recent comments (3)
I finally learned how to draw surfaces in the
- Added lights (it's automatic)
- Added surfaces (it's not just a frame anymore)
Ok anyway, you have to open in a new tab to open
Fixed the problem where you can't see the tetrahedron in a regular repl run
Dodging GameMade with Python
**Please read the descriptions. **
You are stuck in a narrow room, and blue arrows are flying toward you. Your goal then, is to dodge the arrows and survive as long as possible.
- @ - you
- - possibly your corpse (can go wrong sometimes)
- . blank tile (you can walk on it)
- ^v<>-|┌┐└┘├┤┬┴┼ arrows flying in certain directions, multiple arrows can be at the same tile, all arrows are blue
Recent comments (7)OnlyAHuman9 months ago
- W: up
- A: left
- S: down
- D: right
- corresponding arrow keys
RavenSpeed9 months ago
- Added a user interface at the start and end of the game
- Added instructions
- Fixed a tiny but deadly error
Highscore 27 you should make it so it shows your highscore everytimeRavenSpeed9 months ago
It gives me an error something wrong with line 1 i believe
LightChatMade with Node.js
A chat in light mode.
Why this chat was made
First, I wanted to make my own chat. Second, there were too many dark chats in Replit. Therefore, I made this chat.
- Made with express.js and socket.io with node.js
- Custom themes
- Banning system that's slightly more effective than the others
- Profanity filter system that's also slightly more effective than the others (Python's better profanity is better)
Recent comments (5)VertexStudioOfficial7 months ago
- This chat is somehow inspired from VT Chat, Replyte, and the Replit homepage.
- Credits to Enderman on GitHub, https://images.weserv.nl/, and @VertexStudioOfficial for the background images.
- Also credits to Free Web Headers for providing a list of Chinese bad words.
- And finally, credit to Replit and @xNotKing for providing the evalbot images.
- There's now an typing indicator!
- You can now link to users using the @ symbol (@OnlyAHuman)
- Also made the chat slightly faster
- Now that almost all variables are local, you can't hack from the console anymore :)
(P.S. I forgot to mention that you can escape using the \ character)
LightChat now supports text styling. I decided to not use markdown because it changes the structure of the messages, but some commands are still supported and are exactly the same. These include:
- bold and italics
- code and code blocks (no support for language detection and highlighting yet)
An extra command that markdown doesn't support:
CheeseTheRat8 months ago
- colored text: ?[text](color)
Light mode is a sin.
Real-life Physics SimulationMade with HTML, CSS, JS
This is a simple physics model. It's mobile friendly, but it's different from the model in the real world. (Keep reading. )
Friction and collision between the round objects (censored) are not considered in this model so don't expect them to bounce around.
Air resistance is decreased because it causes too much effect on the objects
(inspired from @PyGrammer5 's physics models)Recent comments (20)
This update contains the following:
EliTheGingerKat8 months ago
- Added a better toolbar that you can open and close, and much better compared to the one before
- Fixed some small bugs (mostly pointer problems)
- Added wind (input the dimensions in the toolsbar)
- The background now matches with the system mode (light/dark)
- Also there's now a warning when you create the 400th ball
uhhh...TSEzraT8 months ago
why are things like this so actually addictingstudentmrcode8 months ago
how to get satisfied:
cldprv8 months ago
- run this repl
- click on the repl at least once, then hold shift and activate an autoclicker
- stop holding shift, then make sure the autoclicker is still on and you haven't clicked off the repl
There is a bug…JohnWesley78 months ago
Cool 😎whyisthatlikethat8 months ago
add wind settings and waterBearCoder018 months ago
GR! (Good Repl), like it
Added air resistance and color to the model (and also a giant 50kg ball)
Bean clicking gameMade with HTML, CSS, JS
My second game. (Click "Read more" for more information. )
This game is self-explantorary. Beans will appear on the screen, and your goal is to click as many as possible. Beans appear faster the more you click, and the game ends when there's 50 beans on the screen.Recent comments (0)