Account system with PHP
I built an account system with PHP a while back.
This post is an update to the last time I posted about this account system.
I created a new post because I feel like there are way more things to it now.
Here are some of the features that you can do on the website:
- Create an account.
- Log in to your account.
- Change your profile description.
- Change your username.
- Change your password.
- Create/change your avatar.
- Delete your account.
- Suspend your account (this will prevent your account from being accessible).
- Your account will be automatically suspended if someone is trying to log in to it with failed attempts too many times.
Community (these features are for logged in users)
- Create comments, and delete them.
- Report other user's comments.
- Vote for user's comments.
- Report other users.
- A shell console, for admins to control the website, this does not require you to be logged in.
I would really appreciate feedback about it!