Tired of Losing?
Ta-da! Hello there, Repl.it — oops I mean Replit — users!
This is a little thing I made.
You can use it in your games, if you want.*
* With credit, of course.
This is the version where it just floats in.
This took a lot of effort and I hope you enjoy it!
Also, you can click or hover the "You Win!" text to get more confetti! 🎊
@TroyLilgeberg i am back with the results. My computers specs are as follows:
- 10th Gen Intel® Core™ i7-10700F processor(8-Core, 16M Cache, 2.9GHz to 4.8GHz)
- AMD Radeon RX 5600 with 6GB GDDR6
- 16GB, 2x8GB, DDR4, 2933Mhz
- my internet is running at 161.6 Mbps download, 151.7 Mbps upload, Latency: 15 ms
With the one ms autoclicker the confetti dropped my framerate down to 10 fps with only the browser page open on my computer. I was on chrome web browser running the project off of another machine in my house. my server runs zorin os and my pc runs windows 10.
Note: My server is a Studio Xps 8100 with all original parts. Those specs are
- Processor: Intel Core i5-650 @ 3.20GHz (2 cores, 4 threads)
- Memory: 8GB DDR3 SDRAM (4 x 2GB DIMMs)
- Hard drive: 1TB SATA @ 7200RPM.
- Video card: NVIDIA GeForce GTS 240 w/1GB GDDR3.