Re:Offline the Python, HTML/CSS/JS Offline Editor
Unfortunately, my school blocks pretty much everything, including the text editor app. I found that pretty sad - now I can't even code on my computer locally >:( As such, I created Re:Offline (I changed the name from Re:HTML when I found python support), which is basically an html, css, js and python editor that you can download and use freely.
- local storage saving,
- file downloading (it will default to the .html file extentsion, but you can easily change that),
- tabs (which are usually not supported on text areas),
- an iframe/window preview, and even
- FILE UPLOADING.
- python support
- syntax highlighting/numbers lines
- file structure...
- auto complete
Made with repl.it obviously
@Rileygamer21, @PDanielY, @PowerCoder I have tried to implement your suggestions! I will be adding pygame, a file system of sorts, autofill (with js hint), and a better console.
1. Syntax highlighing
2. Improved file upload
3. Runs python with turtle graphics
4. Jacked up js console (working on making it take inputs/work with html "edits")
Jacked up console (adding to html later, only works for .js files as of time of writing)
Tysm now I finally have something to do when my chromebook goes offline :D. Do you think you'll ever be able to make it work with python or pygame?