Notes app with GitHub auth, Mongodb storage, markdown and much more!
Hi guys! I made a notes app! Here are some screenshots:
^^ super epic friend's note at the bottom there <3
1: Login with GitHub (it only knows public information that anyone can find by going to your github profile)
2: Create a note!
- This is fun to do! Use markdown, make it public or private, I don't care!
3: Have fun?
- Can you see private notes?
- Yes but I'm not gonna try to look at them. It's stored in Mongodb
- If you really don't trust me don't make the note. I promise I'm a good guy and I'm not gonna do anything with anything people put in a note.
- What do I do if someone makes an inappropriate note?
- Click the report button, it's then sent to a discord webhook where I can view the note and delete it from mongodb.
- How do I use this?
- Login with github, go to the dashboard, create a note, make it public, go to /explore to see more public notes
- Can I make a note private again?
- Yup! You can edit notes too! Just click the edit button on your note's page or the dashboard, then uncheck public and you're good to go!
- How do I share a note?
- Just copy its link!
- Express handlebars
- My ripple effect library