Multiplayer Battle Game!
Do you remember my battle game made in Python?
Well, this time I've spent a few weeks making a multiplayer version of the game with Node.js using Socket.IO, and it's a website now!
- See your opponent's moves in real time
- Chat box to communicate with your opponent
- Inviting users to a room
- Play against the computer
See how to play at https://multiplayerbattlegame.ruiwenge2.repl.co/howtoplay.
You can try it out by playing against your friends, or join the same room in different tabs. You can also play against the computer.
Important: To create an account you must open the website in a new tab.
- @ch1ck3n for the sliding effect
- @Coder100 for telling me how to show users in a room a long time ago
Nice game! But your homepage is not really that attractive and decorative, it only has two sentences. Maybe you can add a GIF that shows a game or two people playing or something like that.