This is my very first attempt at making a multiplayer game with Three.js and socket.io!
How to Play
- W, A, S, D to move, and click to lock your pointer
- Click to fire objects!
- Press the Backtick to get some basic information about your weapon.
- Scroll (difficult on touchpads) to switch weapons!
- Press C to zoom in!
- Press / to chat, you'll need to click on the input box though (and press Enter to send)
- I've forgotten the setup for Xbox controllers, but I think the joysticks allow you to look around and move, and right/left trigger to switch gun(?) and something to shoot and see weapon info.
Right click to reload
- Multiple weapons
- Weapon info w/their pros and cons
- Xbox controller support
- Delay to next "bullet" + reload + ammo + max "bullet" travel distance
Relatively speaking, I wrote this game a long time ago and there's quite a few bugs. I'm probably not going to fix these, so please don't point them out in the comments :) Anyways, I'm working on newer projects anyway, but wanted to share this one
- The color of players don't match
- Some bullets don't disappear
- Leaderboard sometimes works
- If you leave the tab, the game might break (However this bug may not exist anymore)
- Health can go as low as -5, and then you can respawn
- You may need to fire an extra time after the death message is shown
- You can go really far away, and this makes it impossibly hard to actually shoot
New bug This is a relatively new bug (didn't show up when I wrote this game) and it makes you slightly "vibrate"? I don't believe there is any code in the game that causes this to happen
These bugs aren't game-breaking, and it's still pretty fun to play with friends :)