Skip to content
← Back to Community
Assessment Assignment M07-2
Profile icon
IfeomaLindaLind

Hello Baraa,

  1. In comparing my changes with the original ones I observed that the browser page appeared the same but the weblink changed. This suggests that the output of the information in the web page still remains the same.

Bellow is the weblink to my assessment exam and I tried to share it but do not know if it works well or not:

https://repl.it/repls/DigitalUnsungAutocad

A BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF HOW MY ASSIGNMENT WAS SOLVED
a(i). The problem encountered seems easy but not as easy as I thought initially. Most of the time when I change the HTLM I observed that the browser page ends up having different things from what I expected. I made a lot of corrections like someone who is new to this particular field of study. Secondly, it takes a lot of time really.
a(ii). Solutions Investigated.b. Deleting and adding some HTML tags where necessary and keep running the page to see the output of my changes in the web browser.
c(i) The assignment looked too easy at the initial stage but when I started doing it in practical terms it's not as easy as I thought but it was "just right"
c(ii) NEVER! I have never used Semantic HTML before and I have never imagined things like that before. The terminologies are still new to me, but I understood it with my logical and reasoning imaginations.

Thanks, and I hope to hear from you.

Yours Sincerely,

Ifeoma Linda Chinwuba

Voters
Profile icon
ravipatil3