3D Vehicle Physics Game!
Drive cars in this vehicle physics game.
- 3D physics!
- Vehicle with realistic suspension
- Terrain with basic obstacles and interactive objects
- Automatic and manual transmission with realistic shifting
- Headlights, fog lights, brake lights, turn signals, and reverse lights
- Day/night toggle
- WebAssembly optimization
- Engine sounds
Inspired from ammo.js sample vehicle.
You can use the vehicle generator used in this game.
W, A, S, D moves the car, or arrow keys
Press "Sun" to toggle the Sun.
Press "Change Car" to toggle between minivan and original vehicle.
Press Z to toggle left turn signal, and C to toggle right turn signal.
Hold Shift to brake. Once the vehicle comes to a stop, the vehicle will stay stopped until the accelerator is pressed.
Press H to toggle the headlights.
Click and drag to look around.
Got stuck? Press V to flip.
Click "Automatic Transmission" to switch modes.
- Press E to shift up.
- Press Q to shift down.
- Press R to toggle neutral.
Last Updated: 2/1/2022
Because he's a god at coding.
Let's pay respects to the people who play this game without a mouse (touchpad users I understand your suffering)