What are the best settings to code ?
Hi all !
My main questions are : What settings do you use to code ? Are they the best settings ? Why ?
This is what I mean by "Settings :
- Is your layout : stacked or side-by-side ?
- Is your theme : Dark or light ?
- Is your font size : normal, large or huge ?
- Is your indent type : spaces or tab ?
- Is your indent size : 2, 4 or 8
- Is your key binds : default, emacs or vim ?
- Is your wrapping : soft wrap or none ?
- Is your code intelligence : enabled or disabled ?
- Is your Infinite loop : enabled or disabled ?
I will choose the best answer and whoever gets the best answer will get 5 cycles.
Thanks for reading and don't forget to upvote !
Theme: dark (with custom dark theme too, of course)
Font size: normal (unless your screen is very hd, choose large)
Indent type: tab (easier to move cursor)
Indent size: 2
Key binds: default (emacs and vim take longer to learn)
Wrapping: soft wrap (so you don't need to scroll to the side)
Code intelligence: enabled (easier to find errors)
Infinite loop: enabled
⭐ Please mark this comment as the answer if it helped. Thanks! ⭐
I am just going to put out there the only thing I changed is the theme and indent. Repl.it dark theme is a lot better to work with, and the tab indent is easier to move around with and less frustrating to me.