[Solved] Is it possible to use Jupiter notebooks here?
Can I use jupyter files on repl.it? For example, I upload my data in csv format and my jupiter notebook? I would try but first, it would be better to consult senior members here so I don't do something in vain. As far as I can guess, using jupiter is not possible on the site, if I am not wrong:).
*Thank you very much in advance. Best wishes to all.*
The Jupyter Notebook is an open-source web application that allows you to create and share documents that contain live code, equations, visualizations and narrative text.
Sounds like GitHub to be honest. Repl.it has no integration for Jupyter Notebooks, but if you need to share some code, you can just give the person the link to your repl, as they are publicly hosted.
@Vandesm14 Thank you dear friend. You helped me a lot both here and in discord. Thxs.I connected my github account to repl.,t as well.And added the repl.it badge in my small github account. I am new to github as well, after I learn more things, I will start contributing to projects. I liked your question answer website project..Quick.
1. create a new github repository ex. jupyter_notebook
2. create a empty python file ex. jupyter.py
3. clone the github repository to repl.it ("import repo")
4. @.replit file, replace ' run = "" ' with ' run = "jupyter notebook --ip=0.0.0.0 --port=3000" '
5. type these in terminal(in order):
a. pip install --upgrade pip
b. pip install notebook
c. (jupyter --version ← if you want to check)
d. jupyter notebook --generate-config
e. jupyter notebook password
6. Enter and confirm the password
7. click the "Run" button and here you go
Ps. if you want to save them back to github:
1. git init
2. git add .
3. (git status ← if you want to check)
4. git commit -m "<anything>"
5. git push -u origin master