Rust or C++?
I wanna know what you guys think
They're both good languages that are very useful.
Reasons to use C++
- Plenty of documentation and tutorials
- Great compilers for every platform
- Weak typing can make the language easier to use
Reasons to use Rust
- Very modern language with lots of features
- Strong typing and memory safety help prevent bugs
- Cargo's build system and package manager make using packages an open source code simple
I don't really know c++ but I've used Rust a little. I think that it would be better to go with C++ for now as there seems to be a lot more support for it, and a lot more coders can help you with issues and such since it is used more commonly and is accepted on many platforms.