Pls click here!
OK, Da moment I realized I had made the most upvoted Tkinter post which is called Feather the text editor. wow! to celebrate that I want to create something wild! So do ya have any Crazy Coding Ideas?
- Normal Python
- Web dev (normal html,css,js)
Don't give me ideas from the web!
dear mods, don't unlist this, this is a coding question
I have a pretty good idea. Make a garbage can project. Actually that would be cool...So what it is, is anyone can type a word and press enter to dump it in the garbage can. The garbage can is open to public, and with each word it grows a little. You have to make it so that people can look inside the garbage can, and that you have a height which increases with each word added. Someone would spam it - but it still would be awesome. To make it the best project ever maybe also add something which checks if that person has already added a word. If so they can't add another one. Remember - the words have to be open to public. You should be able to see ALL the words ever inputted.
If you make this @ mention me in the post - giving me credit cause i think this is a pretty dope idea
The usual list:
Here are some great ideas to get you started:
- choice making game
- quiz (like harry potter quiz, math quiz, star wars quiz)
- personality quiz (like which house are you in HP, are you a nerd/jock/popular/idiot etc)
- tic tac toe
- dice rolling game
- name/place/idea/story generator
- HTML webpage about yourself
- text based adventure game
- simulator (Life sim, cooking sim, teacher sim, fighting sim, etc.)
- hotel managment game
- game like Among Us
- game like Scribble
- typing test
- tycoon game (idle factory game, idle miner game, idle city game)
- minecraft but simpler
- ascii art/animation
- url shortener
- board game (monopoly, uno, risk, game of life, etc)
- site like another site (site like repl.it, google, amazon)
- clicker game
- make a tutorial about something you know well of
If you need more ideas, you can just google on the internet "program ideas" here are some results:
i don't see how the most upvoted tkinter project would be an accomplishment
i could create a scheme repl and I'm sure it will become the 'most-upvoted' scheme repl
- Guess The number Game
- Tic Tac Toe
- Arcade games
- Clicker games
- War Game
- RPG game
- Personality test
- Personal Portfolio
- tycoon game
- Game where you have to survive an apocalypse.
- Recreation of a board game
- Game like Plague.Inc
- Maybe try to create a new language - Probably use python
- You could always learn a new language, since you already know python, HTML, CSS, and JS. I would suggest learning Java
- You could make a tutorial on something like HTML/CSS/JS there are not a lot of tutorials here that focus on HTML or CSS.
ugh... yu think guess a number game will earn meh 30+ updoots! BRUH.
I made many of these -
pong, lol I added an A.I to it
Clicker game - unexpectedly got 5 updoots
LOL, I already know java, I have a few java and java swing repls
I made a tic tac toegame and got 1 updoot...
portfolio... who wud care about me!
I made a HTML,css,js tutorial....
I tried making a war game but,
yes, da classic snake game, I've made one but I don't think I'll get upvotes for that
I don't think I'm such a good game dev to make an RPG game
Im working on an adventure game! I guess it will get 50+ updoots!
wuts a tycoon game? how shud it be?
Uno is cool... but how to make that! like how shud it be like?
tetris... Idk pygame... I shud learn it...
board game.... like ludo? chess is hard to make
But I'll give it a try!
ya. I HATE THIS DUDE HOW DID HE GET MROE CYCLES THAN ME GRAAAAAAAAAA SPAMMER HE POSTS 3 POSTS PER DAY HE RE POSTS EVERYTHING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA GET BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD @OldWizard209