Is there any way to use SASS/SCSS in Repl.it?
I've been using Repl.it for a couple years now only using HTML, CSS & JS. Is there a way to install SASS/SCSS for a project? If so, how can I go about that?
He is my solution to compile SASS in the browser:
- Add to HTML,
- Find all link[type="text/scss"] elements and fetch their href's over AJAX,
- Use github.com/medialize/sass.js to compile SASS -> CSS,
- Replace the with a containing the compiled CSS.
The result: https://minesweeper.duzun.repl.co
view my tutorial here: https://replit.com/talk/learn/How-To-Use-SASSSCSS-In-REPLIT/129414
SASS is an executable, which compiles down to CSS. I'll have to give it a try, but the process would be something like:
- Install the package using NPM
- Compile the SASS stylesheet
- Plug the stylesheet into your HTML file
However, due to it not natively being supported, you won't have things like highlighting or auto-complete.
What is SASS/SCSS?
actually there is a way to use sass! view my tutorial here: https://replit.com/talk/learn/How-To-Use-SASSSCSS-In-REPLIT/129414