How can i install Tailwindcss
i am new to repl.it. Could anyone help me to create a working repl with tailwindcss installed in it?
@Saml2020 Big thanks for your tutorial! Basically it works, but i have a view questions:
- I used the HTML/CSS/JS Container or should i use the default node-repl? The HTML-repl has a newer node version, so i used this one. Is this ok?
- This is sooo slow. The rebuild process of a nearly blank css lasts around 30 second, i have a paid account.
- Is a hot reload of the page possible?
- Any repl with shell should work, including HTML/CSS/JS.
- Turn on Jit mode. It's shown on the bottom of the tutorial.
- With HTML/CSS/JS, I don't think you can. Keep in mind to disable cache for the css file.