Ask coding questions

← Back to all posts
Code completion not available for JavaScript yet?
yxhaus (0)

I saw some some posts (e.g. https://blog.replit.com/intel) that completion should be available. It mentions about Python, C/C++. But not JavaScript. Is this something that should be working by now?

Comments
hotnewtop
Coder100 (18222)

sometimes the autocomplete server doesn't start up correctly. Also, it is slow. So be patient.

notGilbert (121)

Javascript code completion works for me 80% of the time, the other 20% just fails to work