C# UWP app install/uninstall/update ANOTHER C# UWP App
According to @Coder100 and my question (Link), I have chosen to use C#. What my problem was the UWP Apps (Which are newer and use native code VS WPF Apps) don't make an exe... So I won't be able to use my own installer/updater/uninstaller.
What I found out from this stackoverflow post is that C# can install the appxinstaller file. Now my questions are the following:
- In my installer app, I would like to get some basic data of installing. Like progress, completed, error, etc. How can I get this (I will be using the way shown in the stackoverflow question for all of this. If anyone has a better way, please let me know!).
- How can I make my installer app check for updates for all the apps/itself?
- How can I allow the user to uninstall the apps?
- How would I make my own certificate authority and use my own certificates for the installer app + other apps?
- So I would like to use my own certificate authority for the installer and I want it to install the certificates for the other apps.
P.S. Links are fine too, you don't have to tell me exactly.
P.P.S I know if links are fine, why don't I find them myself? Well I tried and I couldn't find anything. Maybe someone else can help?