Any Ideas For Game?
Can someone give me an idea for a game that I can recreate using Python (Text-based) I am bored to death by schoolwork and need something to do.
Here's the list:
Here are some great ideas to get you started:
- choice making game
- quiz (like harry potter quiz, math quiz, star wars quiz)
- personality quiz (like which house are you in HP, are you a nerd/jock/popular/idiot etc)
- tic tac toe
- dice rolling game
- name/place/idea/story generator
- HTML webpage about yourself
- text based adventure game
- simulator (Life sim, cooking sim, teacher sim, fighting sim, etc.)
- hotel managment game
- game like Among Us
- game like Scribble
- typing test
- tycoon game (idle factory game, idle miner game, idle city game)
- minecraft but simpler
- ascii art/animation
- url shortener
- board game (monopoly, uno, risk, game of life, etc)
- site like another site (site like repl.it, google, amazon)
- clicker game
- make a tutorial about something you know well of
If you need more ideas, you can just google on the internet "program ideas"; here are some results:
Thanks a lot @Bookie0 . I REALLY appreciate the time and effort you put into suggesting these ideas for me. I will start working on one or more of these projects soon.
make a tutorial about something you know well of
In case you didn't know, I am actually @abdullahrajput9 and changed my name to @OldWizard209 and already did make a tutorial on Python here on which you commented. But I stopped editing it due to schoolwork burden.
Anyways, CAN'T THANK YOU ENOUGH for your effort in making this.
THANKS A LOT ONCE AGAIN.....
@OldWizard209 emotion teller is - give two lists. create an algorithm where when run, the program tells if anything in any of those lists are good or bad. like this.
list1 = [ "stupid", "you are awesome" "shut up" ] list2 = [ 'fool', "great" ]
bad, good, bad, bad, good
target is like an animation in console. The user fires arrows, and hits targets.
Hello, OldWizard209! Think about making the different video slot games for online casinos. I think in the future if you will create a fresh game, you can sell your project or start working with huge casino software developers like NetEnt or ScopeProject. Also, a nice idea for you will design some games with play to earn money model. For examples of this kind of games, you can look at the https://partnersinfire.com/passion-fire-2/gaming/apps-that-pay-you-to-play-games/ site. Have good luck with your projects, and have a great day!