Tutorial/docs Website Template
Everything is explained in the GUIDE.md in the repl, but ill copy it here anyway lol
If there is something which isn't explained, then please tell me and I'll add an explanation
What to change:
- line 5: give description of your site where it asks
- line 7: write your name where it asks
- line 11: change to an image of your choice
- line 13: Title of your page
- line 25: Title of your page
- line 26: Your name
- line 36-40: The title's of each of your sections
- line 36-40: The id's of each of your sections
- <h1>: Change to the title's of the sections
- <h1>: Chnge id to something more descriptive (make sure it is the same as the one in the link that connects to it in the contents)
- Then all you need to do, is write your sections!
Some style classes:
- <div class="code">: code block
- <code class="code">: code highlights
- <div class="quote">: for quotes/sidenotes
That's about its, you can change the css to what you want
Don't remove the footer
Hope you can make some cool websites with this!!!
I think it'd make a whole lot more sense if you did:
This would remove of the HTML foot class in you HTML too.