Serverless Repl Auth
This project is in no form endorsed or created by Repl.it. I am not responsible for any: leaks of data, misuse of data, etc.
If it doesn't fit or disregards the repl terms of service, please take this down.
- does not work gmail/other auth versions on repl - I had to make a new testing account for this to work :(
INTRODUCING REPL AUTH!!! (Serverless)
Ok I cheated with cors anywhere but whatever.
- custom repl-like styles ripped off from the login
- not so-secure login (depending on how this is used, it could potentially be abused)
- no servers except for repl itself
- somewhat easy integration
This is a simple template that should allow you to have really easy auth without a server.
I feel that this application does not impact repl in any negative way, and have made it clear that this project is in no form supported by Repl.it. In addition, I have distributing through the service offered by Repl.it, which seems to fall under "permitted by applicable law".
I talked to turbio and he said it was interesting and probably fine since all it does is make a post request to