Node.JS Discord Bot Template
Here is a discord bot template written in nodejs.
How to use:
- Fork the repl.
- Change .env.example to .env
- Fill in the required arguments in your .env file. If you do not know how to set something, check HOW_TO_ENV.md
- Invite the bot to your server. If you do not know how, check INVITING.md
- Set up a ping service. Follow UPTIME.md for support.
- Click the run button, and run commands!
There are 4 basic commands: help, hello, ping, and myavatar.
Need additional help? Ask me in the comments!