⚡Interactive Tesla Coil Simulator⚡
Watch the coil generate realistic lightning bolts in real time. Click near the coil to make lightning arc towards the cursor!
Adjust the characteristics of the lightning with the menu on the side.
- Intensity: Controls the strength of each bolt.
- Frequency: Controls how many bolts are generated every second.
- Linearity: Controls how straight the bolts are.
- Conductivity: Controls how far each bolt travels.
- Branching tendency: Controls how likely each bolt is to branch off.
Arc to cursor
Click on the screen close to the tesla coil to make sparks jump to your cursor. The greater the intensity, the further the arc jumps, and the thicker it is.
Note: Maximize the GUI window for the best experience.
- Some of you have reported that the app isn't loading. This issue happens occasionally. Try refreshing and waiting a while, or come back later and it should be fine.
- The lightning usually runs smoothly at medium intensity. At certain times, it might be laggy. It might have to do with traffic or the server.
- If you experience any issues with the code, feel free to tell me about it!
Let me know what you think, and share some cool pictures of your custom tesla coil in the comments below!
Edit: Thanks for the support everyone. You guys are awesome 🔥😍
what difference between intensity and conductivity? You did explain it but It seems the same to me. Otherwise, really fun to experiment with!
@JSDRAGONCODER Thanks! Intensity controls the thickness of each bolt, which also allows more branches to form from each individual bolt. Conductivity increases the length of each bolt while decreasing branching interval but maintains the thickness. This makes the lightning seem to travel further.