I was on stackoverflow, and saw a question on how to record a screen. I did some research, answered it, and it got me thinking. "What if I made something to record your screen?"
So I did.
Lol not play but whatever
- The pink box is going to be recorded.
- Note that if you go past the edges, your content will disappear.
- The longer you record, the slower your computer will ber.
- If the "gif" box is checked, expect a major slowdown on performance until the gif arrives.
- The gif module I'm using has no FPS (I just submitted an issue on their github, so it could be coming soon). Hence, the FPS is quite slow.
- Be patient while the GIF is being made. It will take a while.
- Note that when the GIF box is not selected, and you uncheck the "record" box, the "video" is just a lot of frames displayed every 10ms.
- Note if he GIF box is not selected, when you finish recording, the button will become a "play" button for replaying the recording.
Comment your GIFs!
upvote upvote upvote
enjoy enjoy enjoy