Welcome to Chase Down!
It is a fun adventure/simulator game!
The adventure part has come out already! The game is not based on anything. I saw Sticky Collector posted once on a repl and I loved it. I took some controls from it and made Chase Down! It is still in beta production, so please comment if you find a bug.
Remember, you can die and reset if your health bar gets to zero.
(These rules are also found in the game.)
- This game works best on laptops, computers, and tablets.
- Use the joystick to move around. You are the gray person.
- You can also use WASD, or arrow keys.
- Kill the other people around you, and collect a bounty. You kill by clicking the "KILL" button while touching the person.
- If you want, bring in the next mob of people by clicking the "Next" button.
- Collect bounty from killing people to get better weapons multiplier.
- Sometimes the people could drop things that would increase your health or weapon multiplier.
- Sell your bounty to get a better weapon multiplier.
- Check your bounty and other stats by pressing the "Data" button.
- Open the console by holding down the "Data" button.
- If you are ready, click the boss buttons to fight the bosses.
- The bosses give 100 times your weapon multiplier and number rank bounty. They also give other upgrades.
- Bosses need one final attack to finish them off.
- Normal people can also inflict damage on you. You regenerate health after 10 seconds.