(v0.4) Battle Pets!
tl;dr: My first Repl project is a text-base simple RPG game. More will be added later so comeback every now and then :)
Battle Pets is a text-based classical RPG styled fighting game. Create a pet, battle weird enemies from different towns, level up and learn new skills. There's plentiful I've worked on it, and I've enjoyed much of the way!
I'm ALL OPEN to any suggestions, criticism, ideas, improvements, or offered help. I'm new and wish for any community involvement I can get.
- ARMOR! Equipable items that boost stats or give elemental resistances!
- AGILITY! New stat to determine the chance to go first.
- New pet types as a result.
- You no longer automatically go first.
- Newer Items
- New moves, enemies
- Areas now have splash text! It's a little limited as of right now...
- Oh, yeah. Heads up. Saves are databased now, so you just have to make up a secret save ID to use. Yeah no more old cheaty saves, sorry peeps ;(
Yeah getting an autosave would really help. I have to look up stuff on how to do saves online (new to repl.it). As for making move "shortcuts" as you described, that is a pretty cool idea and I'll take it into consideration. There's still a bit I want to add to the game (party mechanics, story, progression, and balancing whatever i can lol). @Gameknight2169