Finally, a free VPN that sticks
Just hit the run button and off you go!
- Sends 404 to server to not respond to bad requests
- Sends random IP addresses
- Cuts the server off (you can send curse words if you really want to, Python won't figure it out!)
Blocked all connection attempts (originally there were 10 attempts, now the default is 5). Replaced the login page in the browser (now how to use the browser, I do not understand).
The VPN allowed me to send the IP for me (if you don't want to respond to requests, that's fine, but in general, the VPN https://bestvpnprovider.co/protonvpn-review/ shouldn't do that). In some cases, you may find that your browser has version 2.0 or newer installed. For example, to show a popup window asking you to allow additional tabs. For this, you will need to uninstall the extension. But I consider this an unnecessary operation
Complaints to not worry about
- Licenses don't really matter
- I created everything, despite it's a GitHub repo.