[UPDATE] repl mail: Email for repl.it
repl mail is a simple and fast email service for users of repl.it. A messaging feature for repl has been widely requested, so I decided to make my own.
- Log in with your repl account through repl auth
- Clean user interface modeled off repl.it
- Fast updating ensures emails will be sent almost instantly
- Live mail updating so no refreshing is necessary
- All data stored on the cloud, available wherever you are
- Markdown text in emails to make formatting easy
- A reporting system to report inappropriate messages
- Added repl auth - No more inputting your repl.it username and password! Log in automatically with repl.it through repl auth
- Database and client rewrite - The client was changed from an HTML / CSS / JS static repl to a Node.js server and most of the code was rewritten, and the database updated accordingly
- Faster update interval - Your mail will now update every 5 seconds instead of 10 seconds
- Reply feature - Automatically starts a new message with title and recipients set
- Database security - In order to make authentication requests a database key will now be required
repl mail only uses your username and your profile picture. No other data is collected. Your emails are stored on a database hosted on repl.it. None of your data will ever be shared with anyone else or any organization, unless under extreme circumstances.
NOTE: You can only send emails to repl.it users that have logged into repl mail at least once!
Hello MrEconomical, Can you update Repl mail to a Suite? The writers Don't have to be powerful. I just want to see a Repl.it suite.
-- Sincerely, Ganesha Sharma
Out of curiosity, how does this website remember you are logged in? Could be a possible security issue if it was done how dolya.me originally was.