🔄This Game Never Ends... 🔄
Sky Leaper - A Never Ending Game
NOTE: Works both on mobile and computers, but is most convenient on computers
- When you run the program, you will be on the homepage.
- I recommend that you open it on a new tab and click on ‘play’ first.
- You can click on ‘rules’ to read the instructions
- In creative mode, you can use A, D, or arrow keys to move.
- You can go to home view by pressing the button or ‘[’
- You can go to the furthest tile from the start by pressing ‘]’
- The checkbox is whether you want to have the tile be a boost tile or not.
- Type a number in the ‘win’ box to specify the winning x-coordinate.
- Click on the share button and copy the link that shows up
- You can put it in the comments (or any site) for other people to play it
- Try to keep your challenge short or else your device might shorten the URL
- If your URL is long then you can open the console to see it from there, but if it is too long then it won’t work at all
- If you have a magic mouse then you can use horizontal scrolling
WARNING: If you have more than one creative tab open then it will mess with localStorage.setItem. Whether you know what that is or not, only open ONE creative mode tab