A 2.5D version of the popular game, Tetris.
Random shapes are dropped into a 5x20 board. Your goal is to align them so that they interlock. When the game thinks you have filled a line, all blocks inside the line are cleared.
How to Play
You can use ASDQE or the arrow keys & Space to play.
- Move the active block left: A or ArrowLeft
- Move the active block right: D or ArrowRight
- Rotate the active block UP: Q or ArrowUp
- Rotate the active block DOWN: E or ArrowDown
- Speed up the active block: S or Space
- You do not need to perfectly interlock blocks to clear lines. There simply needs to be enough inside a single line to clear it.
- When a line is cleared, the whole block is removed instead of a fragment. This makes the game easier.