PyChat - Easy to use chatroom
My first repl.it post. Wow!
Well, this is PyChat. It is a very simple chatroom that has logins, multiple pages, and saving messages!
How to use
- Start the script.
- Type 2 to sign-up
- Choose a username and password
- Type 1 for login
- Type your username and password
- UPVOTE PLEASE
- This was from a chatroom template by @JBloves27 (sorry for ping, but I wanted to give you credit) and I spiced it up a bit!
- Don't share your login. Other people can then login as you.
- If you want semi-fullscreen, click here
- More colors!
- Better look
- JBloves27 for template
- @Thecrowbar1234 for his post on Python colors (again, sorry for ping but I wanted to give you credit plus it helped a lot)
Good luck, and happy chatting :)
print('\033[1;31;20mThat username has already been taken.\033[0;37;20m') never appears, i can change anyones pasword by registering w/ their username and new password, here is a fix: https://www.toptal.com/developers/hastebin/fawofocata.php
Hey, I can hack this! I can basically go to anyone's login. Everyone's password can be seen by me! The database is weak. If you don't believe me, make an user account and tell me your username! I will tell your password!