MyCMD V 1.4 TON OF NEW STUFF(Image editing, terrain generation, and MORE)
Hey hey hey, what is up my fellow replers(Please don't reply with the sky). After getting an outstanding 15 upvotes on MyCMD V 1.3 (It's a lot for me so please don't judge), I decided to spend all my free time not consumed by homework, YouTube, manga, and anime, to work on MyCMD. And it paid of with the biggest update to date for
resulting with the amazing(if I do say so myself)
MyCMD V 1.4
What is MyCMD?.
MyCMD is an OS(in development) created by me, @AbhayBhat.
Okay, time for the BEST part. The List of
Here it is:
- IMAGE EDITOR(Not really but kind of)
- Monochrome converter - convert your images to monochrome
- Pure BlackWhite converter - convert your images to nothing but white and black
- Watermarker - adds a String(which you input) to a picture
- TERRAIN GENERATION - Generates a 30*30 Terrain
- Can add
- Can subtract
- Can multiply
- Can subtract
- Can mod(modulus)
- HTML retriever - gets and prints HTML from a specified web page
- Password Generator - generates 10 random and pretty strong passwords
- Added new Secret Commands
- People who find the secret commands(commands not listed in the help menu) and did not cheat by looking in the code will get an upvote(Also please be honest)
Okay. That is pretty much all I have to say(Actually no).
As a great person once(and still is)said:
Upvoting is caring.
Cough Cough @Bookie0 Cough Cough
Thank you to ALL upvotes
This is one of the projects I worked really hard on(as I said, instead of watching anime and YouTube and etc., I decided to this which is a big sacrifice) so I really hope you all like the new updates!
- THIS MIGHT BE MY LAST POST BEFORE SCHOOL ENDS
IDK yet but hopefully it isn't
- Example Land Generation:
- Example Image Conversion:
That really is my life
Oh yeah, if you are the owner of one of these images and want me to take it down, let me know and I will.
EDIT 2: I HAVE NOTICED THAT THE CALCULATOR I HAVE CREATED IS REALLY TRASH SO I KNOW FOR SURE THAT THE CALCULATOR WILL BE REDONE for 1.5
Note: If you do not want me to ping you to tell you about updates to this program, please let me know because I do not want to get in trouble simply for notifying y'all about an update.
Thank you and hope you enjoy!
It took like 5 minutes for me to view a file (it was like 0.5GB), maybe use threads to read file faster? Maybe it is limited by print speed?