Mehmet Alperen Yalcin
You will have an orthogonal triangle input from a file and you need to find the maximum sum of the numbers according to given rules below;
- You will start from the top and move downwards to an adjacent number as in below.
- You are only allowed to walk downwards and diagonally.
- You can only walk over NON PRIME NUMBERS.
- You have to reach at the end of the pyramid as much as possible.
- You have to treat your input as pyramid.
According to above rules the maximum sum of the numbers from top to bottom in below example is 24.
*1 *8 4 2 *6 9
8 5 *9 3
As you can see this has several paths that fits the rule of NOT PRIME NUMBERS; 1>8>6>9, 1>4>6>9, 1>4>9>9
1 + 8 + 6 + 9 = 24. As you see 1, 8, 6, 9 are all NOT PRIME NUMBERS and walking over these yields the maximum sum.