Know about Covid-19 & its exponential growth + A Checklist ( JAM #9 )
This is my first post after many months of using this website :P
This is my entry for the CODEJAM
Use this link to visit! Don't use the embedded browser(for now)
What is it?
- A neat(?) data visualisation of covid-19 with other pandemics/diseases like SARS, Mumps, HIV.
- Know about the reproductive number of each diseases and compare with covid-19
- Simulate any given disease in a sample size of 100 and observe the rate at which it spreads.
- Use the exponential growth visualiser to know about exponential growth mathematically, compare it with the actual data of covid-19.
- Move sliders to adjust reproductive number(the graph animates :O)
- A neat gif showing how quarantine affects the exponential growth.
- A checklist to get you ready for self-quarantine.
What did I use?
- D3.js <3
- Vanilla JS, HTML, CSS
- Bulma CSS Framework
Thanks for reading! it was real fun working on this project, but sadly running out of time.. i might continue it more if I get more ideas to visualise :D
(ps..I don't have a epidemiology background, so apologies if I made any mistake)