I think I made STRESS
This game is really stressful.
HOW TO PLAY
- You are the red block. Use WASD to move around. You cannot go through walls (black tiles).
- The two gray bugs will chase you. If they catch you, you lose. They also can not go through walls.
- Press space to break the wall in front of you.
- Walls will randomly move around.
- A coin will randomly spawn in the grid. Collect it to gain a point. Sometimes, a wall will move onto a coin. In that case, break the wall to get the coin.
- Walls will spawn faster, and the bugs will move faster as the game goes on.
Oh, and make sure to press space to break the wall in front of you. That is very important for survival.
I will find you and put a cockroach on your bed
So I made it into a game.
Now why "bugs" instead of cockroaches? Because "cockroach" is a long word to spell.
My highscore for coins collected was 18.
Also, this took around 2/3 hours to make, and I did this all in one sitting. That's also a reason why my code's so messy. I'm going to take a break now.
Enjoy, and good luck!
I've been in so many stressful situations lately that it's like I'm already used to living in stress. This is probably very bad for my health, so I try to find some ways to support my health. I find that these cbg gummies https://www.neurogan.com/cbd-products/snacks/cbg-gummies// to be a great option as this nutritional supplement not only helps with stress but also boosts the immune system and sometimes works as a natural pain reliever.
Fun but (unless you intended it as such) if you hold down on the space bar the whole map blacks out. Make it so that the player has to be going the right direction and pressing space for a wall to break and a new wall to be added.