FRANK is a multi-purpose website, which includes a forum and a mailing service. After making a FRANK account, you can use it for all the things in the list below.
- Fmail: the mailing service
- Fmedia: the forum
This is my first Flask project, and it wouldn't have been done without these people:
- @Lost0Soul for helping me fix some errors I was having on the website
- @tamkerl for helping me in some other stuff on my website
- @rediar for giving me the idea of using jinja
- @CoolJames1610 for teaching me how to use pymongo
I would really like it if you guys gave me some feedback.
hello, I love the website you made, I've used it since it came out. I've been programming a website of my own and I am struggling with server-side programming. Is there any possibility that you could help teach me some things about it?
Hello, I was wondering how you got views.py to run first. When I made my project, it wouldn't run app.py, it wold only run main.py.
You can see my project here -->
Awesome project! This is something I'd never do in a million years! I have a few suggestions
- Enter / new line support for Fmedia bodies
- Maybe an instant messaging system in Fmedia
- A way to view your own profile
- View someone elses Fmail IDs and stuff
- A way to search for users
- Reply to threads
- Friend requests (would be useful for instant messaging)
- Post downvotes (more controversial)
Anyways, still a great project! Can't wait to see what FRANK becomes! I wanna be an active user on this site lol.
Hello, I am currently the number one post on Forrums, I would appreciate it if you droped a like, username: WissamN
umm what is the 'tag' when you send mail?
and when I put a username it says that it doesn't exist even though I used one I saw in the thread