I did it! I made an empty REPL!
Go ahead... fork it, make a
.replit file and let the magic happen!
- Create a repl.it from here
- Now it will do the usual stuff asking you to specify a language and run command. Ignore it. Delete the
- Cross your fingers that it works...
- It does hooray!
Or you can just fork this project.
I made this because I was doing some heroku business and then I was inspired by the fact that I had to make an empty repo each time to make a new application and put all my desktop code on it via git. I thought gee could I do the same with repl.it? Indeed I can :)
Please vote up if you liked the emptiness!
Please post your REPLs if it has worked for you!
This Plugin Crashed! in f in t in t in div in div in t in div in t in Unknown in div in div in div in t in f in DragDropContextProvider in div in t in withStore(ReplEnvironment) in withRouter(withStore(ReplEnvironment)) in f in ConnectWrapperForNext7(Connect(withRouter(withStore(ReplEnvironment)))) in c in t in t in t in t in withRedux(t) in t TypeError: Cannot read property 'state' of undefined
- Delete CSS and JS file
- Create a folder called "asd"
- Upload a index.html from desktop. DONT UPLOAD INTO FOLDER
- Click replace file
- watch repl die on you!