An open-source election stats landing page. Visit website >>
This was made with tender loving care and without any bias to any political party. The source of our data will remain private, to prevent duplication or other forms of plagiarism.
- 12 pm MST: Tsunami gets the idea
- 12 pm MST: Tsunami makes a post asking for help because he sucks at coding
- 2 pm MST: Rayhan, Yoda, and necronova stepped up!
- 2 pm MST: Tsunami invites them to a multiplayer repl
- Rest of the day: Rayhan and Yoda code while tsunami tries to understand what they are doing
- Early Morning: everyone wakes up and is glad they are still counting the votes (Kookiez also joined)
- 8 am to 4pm: Rayhan and Yoda keep coding while tsunami tries to understand what they are doing
- 5:30 pm MST: Published on Repl.it
@YodaCode - Lead Developer
@RayhanADev - CSS Developer
@necronova - Developer
@Kookiez - Developer
If you would like to fork our repl and add your own data source, feel free to do so. You can rename sample_env to
.env and add in your own data source. To change the HTML selectors, go to index.js:33.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
If you want to make my day, there's an arrow at the top that needs clicking. 🤪