Want a theme other than dark/light for Replit? Wish you could make your own themes and share them with others?
Reflux Marketplace has been given a facelift! Reflux Marketplace is a platform that gives Replit users the ability to create themes for Replit and install them with the popular browser extension, Tampermonkey. If you do not have access to Tampermonkey, Reflux Marketplace also auto generates JS Bookmarklets!
Reflux Marketplace uses the theming library, Reflux by@frissyn to take user inputs in the form of color inputs for various parts of the IDE and generate tampermonkey scripts with them.
- All code is autogenerated for efficiency.
- A database migration, bringing stable database changes and no more disappearing images.
- Theme previews are auto generated! This took me a good 2 weeks, but Reflux Marketplace now uses Selenium ChromeDriver with a Heroku webapp to serve you auto-generated theme previews! For anyone wondering, the reason why the preview generator is hosted on Heroku and not Replit is because of the lack of VNC + server support.
- A userbase is here! See other's profiles, and star the themes you like.
- All themes are edit-able. Need to change a color? Just go to your theme's page and edit it.
- Speaking of theme pages...Themes have their own space now! The info has been moved out of a modal and into an individual page.
I hope you guys enjoy using different themes!
Make sure to share your own theme too!
Reflux Marketplace, the first Replit theming platform.