I hit 500 cycles recently. YAY, thanks!! Although I probably have about 50 cycles in ask questions where they haven’t selected my answer as the answer after admitting that it was the answer to their question :(
So here is a 500 cycle special!
All instructions are explained in the game, but I’ll give you an overview anyway:
- You are given a choice of what cactus you would like to be. All are found in The Cactapedia
- You are then given an overview of your chosen cactus
- Now the actual simulator starts. You (as you are told) make your decisions monthly. You can either: increase root length, stem height or number of spines.
- You have to balance your decisions so that none of your stats fall to 0 (you die if they do).
- You need to survive for 5 years (60 months)
Thanks to @xolyon for allowing me to use a function that they made which that the text can be printed letter by letter.
Also, for their colour codes tutorial which allows for colours with no imports, YAY!! :)
@CodingCactus oof, lemme just explain it then :D, so basically, r/wooooosh is when some person makes a joke and another person just doesnt get the joke. For example, there was this meme that spelt the word "back" as "bacc" and some guy in the comments was like "Bruh you spelt "back" wrong, stupid."
scrollTxt and other customizable parts to your liking this was just an example :D
def clear(): print("\033[2J\033[H",end="") # also, i suggest that for the clear console statement, you change it to this # you can but an if loop around the intro to run if this is true after the code below do_intro = True while True: clear() scrollTxt("Skip Intro?(Yes/No): ") decision = input() if decision.lower == "yes": do_intro = False break elif decision.lower == "no": break do_intro = True
@CodingCactus Thanks! I have learned more about plant from 15 mins on Cactapedia and by playing this game than in a whole year of biology at school.
Also, you just did the 500 cycles special and you're almost at 600. lol
I also made a pirate name Generator if you're interested:
hey @CodingCactus , is it ok if I post a game kinda similar to this or should I change it a little. Here's the game: https://repl.it/@ThisUserTaken/Noob-Simulator#main.py