CALCULATOR# - C# calculator in console
CALCULATOR# is a C# calculator in the console where you can do the following.
- Add 2 numbers
- Subtract a number from a number
- Multiply 2 numbers
- Divide a number by a number
- Division with decimal points
- Division with remainders
- Get the square root of a number
- Get the cube root of a number
- Square a number
- Cube a number
- Compare two numbers
- Get the absolute value of a number
- Raise a number to the power you choose
This program was made with the help of the Microsoft Online C# .NET Documentation, like most other C# programs.
AND BE SURE TO ONLY USE NUMBERS AND DECIMAL POINTS! If you use any non-number or non-decimal-point characters, the program will throw an exception.
An example of that run's terrible fate:
You may want to zoom in.
This may be more boring than my other programs, but hope you find it useful anyway.