BrainF Implementation in C++
A BrainF implementation written in C++. I'm bad with names, so it doesn't have one (Suggestions in the comments if you feel like it).
- Compiles BrainF to C
- Specify amount of cells at compile-time
- System calls (kinda)
- Works 100% correctly (In compiler mode)
- Optional interpreter instead of compiler
- Command-line REPL (Similar to the Python shell)
- Specify size of cells at compile-time
Same as the original BrainF:
- 30,000 memory cells
- Each cell is 1 (unsigned) byte
The compiler source code is in the attached repl. If you want to run it, fork the repl and change
main.bf (idk what's in there, I keep changing it).
Thanks for reading, and please give feedback in the comments! :)