A somewhat functional forum created in python alongside flask and some of its extensions; notably, flask-sqlalchemy.
Made in 2 days hence the terrible css.
- Index page
- Login / Register with email verification
- Feed / Home
- Thread view
- Currency created and rewarded upon usage of forum to encourage activity
- Profiles with about section
- Support of Markdown in threads.
- Low/Some level of security (sha256 password encrypting, etc.)
- Admin pages/flask-admin - useful if forked
- Centered divs
- Comments on threads
- Basic-form of replies to comments
TLDR; has basic features of a forum.
If you cannot open it attempt to follow the url shown bellow.
Index of Forum
The average computer is subject to a hacking attempt every 39 seconds, according to a University of Maryland study. The first entry point a hacker will try is almost always your password. And if you reuse a password from one site to the next, a breach at one site will often result in your account being compromised on others. (tom's guide)
Do not share personal information
Sharing your address, phone number, birthday and other personal information can mean you are at a greater risk of identity theft, stalking and harassment. (cyber.gov.au)