500 Cycles - Thank you.
Hello beautiful repl community! Welcome to my 500 cycles speech. I am not going to be posting anything (tbh, I never thought I was going to reach 500 cycles), so instead, I decided to write a few callouts!
- @Giothecoder, my friend, thank you for supporting me throughout the course of replit and being my first (and only D:) friend. You where there when I needed you, thank you.
- @Stealthhydra179, you probably won't see this but im going to call you out anyways, thank you for being there with me at school (yes we know eachother in real life), and helping me beat those annoying bugs.
- @CodingCactus, I wan't to thank you for your support on replit. We don't really know eachother that well and have met a few times on posts and have maybe talk in a few conversations but your posts and jokes just made me happier in general.
- @Bookie0, I just want to mention you because of your wonderful posts that inspired me to start the "Moral of the Story" series!
- @Coder100, the coder god, I want to thank you for greeting me with open arms (not really) to the (now dead) surviv3 project, when I was still in my early days of repl.
- @08KINPLIX, I want to thank you for also inspiring me to start the "Moral of the Story" series.
- Lastly, I would like to thank the repl.it community for hosting such wonderful and free services for the community and the future generations of programmers. In the future, lots of the people here will be sitting in their offices and looking back to the site that helped them follow their dreams.
(PS, dont mind the repl bellow, I just needed a repl to post this)